Welcome to the 50th annual meeting of the Behavior Genetics Association and the BGA’s first cyber meeting.
The meeting will take place over a 24 hour period to accommodate members and attendees in Asia, Europe, and the Americas and everywhere in between. The conference begins in Brisbane, Australia, on Friday, June 26 at 9:00 A.M. (Brisbane time) which is Thursday, June 25, midnight in London and Thursday, June 25, 7:00 P.M. in New York. Click here to see when that is in your timezone. Talks will be recorded and available at a later time here.
We envision this conference to be a safe and respectful space. Please click here for detailed attendee instructions and etiquette. In brief:
- You will be muted automatically – raise your hand to be unmuted by a moderator in order to ask a question. Please be respectful when asking questions.
- You may turn on your webcam, but we will not allow virtual backgrounds to preserve bandwidth. If you turn on your webcam, please be aware of what is behind you, and what you are wearing. Remember, conference proceedings are being recorded and will be made public.
- You will not be able to chat to other attendees, but if there is a problem please chat or email BehaviorGeneticsAssociation@gmail.com
Are you a presenter? Please click here for detailed presenter instructions and etiquette.
It is very important to have as many registered members as possible attend the business meeting which must be held at a common time. It will occur on Friday, June 26 at 12:00 A.M. Brisbane time, 3:00 P.M. London time, and 10:00 A.M. New York time. Here is a tool to find out what time the business meeting is in your local timezone.
Please note that the talks were recorded, and are now viewable by clicking the session numbers in the table below. This will take you to a video recording of that session. You will need to use the password included in your registration email (the same one as used to access poster presentations).
Because a full sized poster would not render well on all devices, posters consist of a short series of slides with a pre-recorded commentary. It was not feasible to have questions and answers for posters, however you are encouraged to email the author to engage in further discussion via the provided links. You may view posters at any time.
(1) Click on the title to view the abstract
(2) Click on View to view the video
The “view” links will bring you to a password protected page and will be viewable after entering the password provided to you via email. Click anywhere on a video to play. If you wish to view the presentation in full screen, click the icon of four arrows pointing outward in the lower right. Press escape to return to the poster page and continue scrolling through the other poster presentations.
The poster page may take a moment to load. However, if you experience connectivity issues in viewing the poster page, a vimeo showcase is available, without links to email addresses. The same password is required.