The Behavior Genetics Association is an international society that promotes research into the connections between heredity and behavior, both human and animal. View recent announcements below, and peruse our site using the menus above ^ for information on the journal, … Continue reading
Dr. Bob Krueger and Dr. Glenn Roisman of the University of Minnesota, Co-Principal Investigators on two coordinated five-year NIH-funded grants to follow-up the large Sibling Interaction and Behavior Study (SIBS) and the Minnesota Twin Registry (MTR) cohorts into late life, seek to hire a Research Coordinator (8352P2: Researcher 2) responsible for coordinating field studies by recruiting participants and coordinating research assistants (e.g., scheduling participant visits). The Research Coordinator will review data to assure quality and prepare data for analysis and publication, as well as maintain records and assist with communication with the UMN IRB and the research sponsor (NIH/NIA). They will ensure that components of the project are completed in an ethically and scientifically rigorous manner. These duties require knowledge and experience with health research, including knowledge of relevant regulations and reporting requirements and procedures. In addition, the Research Coordinator will serve as a key resource to the PIs and other staff regarding regulatory compliance, including identification of potential issues and working to resolve issues in collaboration with the PIs and other project staff. The Research Coordinator will work closely with the SIBS and MTR research participants, co-investigators, and RAs, so a bachelor’s degree is required and research experience, knowledge, and skills plus outstanding communication and problem-solving skills are preferred.
Apply online at:
Reference job opening ID 348894
- PhD position to understand potential reasons for delayed ADHD diagnosis in females
- Post-doc, Feinstein Institute for Medical Research/Zucker Hillside Hospital, New York (NY)
- BGA 2022 COVID-19 Related Information
- BGA 2022: Major Program Update
- Post-doc, Florida State University (USA)
- BGA Elections are Open!
- PhD, Nic Waals Institutt, Lovisenberg Diakonale Hospital, Oslo, Norway
- Post-doc, Nic Waals Institute of Lovisenberg Diaconal Hospital, Oslo, Norway
- Chair, Department of Kinesiology, Indiana University (USA)