The Behavior Genetics Association is an international society that promotes research into the connections between heredity and behavior, both human and animal. View recent announcements below, and peruse our site using the menus above ^ for information on the journal, … Continue reading
Two positions are available at the PROMENTA Research Center, Section for Health, Developmental and Personality psychology, Department of Psychology, University of Oslo. PROMENTA is a newly established interdisciplinary research center focusing on mental health, drug use and wellbeing. Generally, we examine sources of mental health and wellbeing on a variety of levels, such as genetic risk, neurocognitive development, the psychosocial environment, and the socio-cultural context. For more information about PROMENTA, please visit www.promenta.no.
The positions are funded by a grant from the Research Council of Norway for the project “Homo sociabilis and genomics of the good life. Rethinking wellbeing and social relations – the role of genetic and environmental processes”.
- Post-doc, University of Edinburgh (Scotland)
- Doctoral student and Post-doc, University of Helsinki (Finland)
- Post-doc, Emory University Department of Psychology (USA)
- Post-doc, King’s College London (UK)
- Post-doc, Genetics of Musicality, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee (USA)
- Post-doc, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Post-doc, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky (USA)
- Researcher, Norwegian Institute of Public Health (Oslo)
- Research Associate, The Wolfson Centre for Young People’s Mental Health (UK)